The Penn Memory Center is pleased to invite our patients and friends to a monthly pop-up café at Christ Church Neighborhood House in Old City. This program is exclusively for people with memory problems, including Alzheimer’s disease, and their partners/families.
Schedule: 10:30 a.m. to noon one day each month. See full list below.
Location: Christ Church Neighborhood House, 20 N. American Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Contact: Alison Lynn
Friday, May 15, 2020: Dr. Steve Phillips and the Penn Museum
Friday, May 29, 2020: Poetry Workshop with Sarah Lawson
Friday, June 5, 2020: Chair Yoga with Kiera Bohen
Friday, June 19, 2020: Elevate Your Sandwich with Matt Buddenstein of Liberty Kitchen
- The Philadelphia Zoo on Wheels
- Curtis Institute of Music Student Performers
- Beacon Theatre Productions
- University of Pennsylvania a cappella groups
- Mütter Museum
- Philly Senior Stage
- Professional dancer R. Colby Damon
- Darina Petrovsky PhD, RN
- Penn a cappella group Quaker Notes