The Penn Memory Center is pleased to invite our patients and friends to a monthly pop-up café at Christ Church Neighborhood House in Old City. This program is exclusively for people with memory problems, including Alzheimer’s disease, and their partners/families.
Schedule: 10:30 a.m. to noon one day each month. See full list below.
Location: Christ Church Neighborhood House, 20 N. American Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Contact: Meg Kalafsky
Note: all virtual forums will run from 11:00am – 12:00pm
Tuesday, July 10, 2020: Spoken Word Poetry from Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Friday, July 24, 2020: Chair Yoga with Kiera Bohen
- The Philadelphia Zoo on Wheels
- Curtis Institute of Music Student Performers
- Beacon Theatre Productions
- University of Pennsylvania a cappella groups
- Mütter Museum
- Philly Senior Stage
- Professional dancer R. Colby Damon
- Darina Petrovsky PhD, RN
- Penn a cappella group Quaker Notes