The Penn Memory Center is pleased to invite our patients and friends to a monthly pop-up café at Christ Church Neighborhood House in Old City. This program is exclusively for people with memory problems, including Alzheimer’s disease, and their partners/families.
Schedule: 10:30 a.m. to noon one day each month. See full list below.
Location: Christ Church Neighborhood House, 20 N. American Street, Philadelphia, PA.
Contact: Alison Lynn
Friday, May 17, 2019: The return of Svitanya
Friday, June 7, 2019: Entertainment TBA
Friday, July 12, 2019: Entertainment TBA
Friday, August 16, 2019: Entertainment TBA
Friday, September 27, 2019: Entertainment TBA
Friday, October 11, 2019: Entertainment TBA
Friday, November 15, 2019: Entertainment TBA
Friday, December 13, 2019: Entertainment TBA
- The Philadelphia Zoo on Wheels
- Curtis Institute of Music Student Performers
- Beacon Theatre Productions
- University of Pennsylvania a cappella groups
- Mütter Museum
- Philly Senior Stage
- Professional dancer R. Colby Damon
- Darina Petrovsky PhD, RN
- Penn a cappella group Quaker Notes