The Penn Memory Center is pleased to invite our patients and friends to a virtual monthly pop-up café. This program is exclusively for people with memory problems, including Alzheimer’s disease, and their partners/families.
Memory Café is held via Zoom from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Contact: Meg Kalafsky
- The Philadelphia Zoo on Wheels
- Curtis Institute of Music Student Performers
- Beacon Theatre Productions
- University of Pennsylvania a cappella groups
- Mütter Museum
- Philly Senior Stage
- Professional dancer R. Colby Damon
- Darina Petrovsky PhD, RN
- Penn a cappella group Quaker Notes