In 2020, Penn Memory Center began holding virtual caregiver forums in response to the uncertainty and tension caregivers faced during in the COVID-19 pandemic.
These forums are a place for caregivers with a loved one in facility care and caregivers with a loved one at home to connect and gather. Our goal is to provide you with a virtual place to meet, share stories, gain new perspectives, and share coping strategies with others going through a similar experience during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We may not have all the answers, we hope you will take this as an opportunity to feel a little bit more connected.
All forums run from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Upcoming forums for caregivers with a loved one at home:
- Friday, November 6, 2020 – (Facilitated by Felicia Greenfield)
- Friday, November 20, 2020 – (Facilitated by Alison Lynn)
- Friday, December 11, 2020 – (Facilitated by Felicia Greenfield)
Upcoming forums for caregivers with loved ones in facility care:
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 – (Facilitated by Cynthia Clyburn)
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020 – (Facilitated by Cynthia Clyburn)
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020 – (Facilitated by Cynthia Clyburn)
Registration will close at 9 a.m. the day of each forum. Those who register after the deadline will not receive a link to join the forum.
Registration information for future forums will be sent out in Weekly InSight, a weekly newsletter highlighting the people and efforts that bring the knowledge we seek on Alzheimer’s disease and lifelong brain health ever closer in sight. Click here to subscribe to InSight.