Penn’s Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center is holding an Aging Research Summer Internship from June 11th to August 13th, 2021. Interns will receive hands-on aging research experience and faculty mentoring. Applications are due to email@example.com by March 19th.
- 10-week research experience with a $2,500 stipend
- Student empowerment fostered through faculty mentoring
- Classroom-based learning and hands-on research
- Current undergrad, grad, or medical student who identifies as Black/African American
- Can be attending out-of-state school but must be a PA resident
- Must be a full-time student in any year or degree program
- A cover letter with your name, address, email, and telephone number, as well as your enrolled university, major, and year of study.
- A one-page essay: (1) background, (2) interest in research or care focused on older adults/persons with Alzheimer’s and how this internship will advance your future, and (3) how issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion have informed your education, work, and experience (single-space, 12-point font with one-inch margin)
- Proof of enrollment such as an unofficial college transcript
- Two letter of reference
To apply or for more information email Kathy Jedrziewski at firstname.lastname@example.org