The Penn Memory Center is proud to announce that our popular Memory Café is going virtual! You can now attend one of our popular Memory Café programs from the comfort of your own home while we all practice safe social distancing.
Upcoming entertainment in this stay-at-home series will include:
- The Curtis Institute of Music (May 1st)
- The Penn Museum of Archaeology (May 15th)
- A poetry-writing workshop (May 29th)
- Chair yoga with Kiera Boehn (June 5th)
- Elevate Your Sandwich with Matt Buddenstein from Liberty Kitchen
The program will be held over a videoconferencing software called BlueJeans and will run from 11 AM to noon.
“We recognize one of the things people are missing most is the opportunity to come together,” said Program Coordinator Meg Kalafsky. “We hope that the virtual Memory Café will provide an opportunity to safely gather and have some fun. I personally am excited at the opportunity to see some familiar faces, so we hope you will be able to join us.”