I-MEASURED is a study that seeks to better understand the experiences and priorities of persons living with dementia and their loved ones in order to improve the way we test new treatments for Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias (ADRD). I-MEASURED is led by Dr. Catherine Auriemma of The PAIR Center in partnership with Dr. Jason Karlawish of the Penn Memory Center.
Who can participate?
- People who provide care (social, emotional, physical, etc.) for a person with mild cognitive impairment or any severity of dementia
- People diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment or mild dementia who have been seen at the Penn Memory Center in the last 2 years (Participation in this study will NOT delay or affect your care)
- All participants must be 18 or older and able to communicate in English
What would I have to do?
- Complete a screening questionnaire over the phone with a member of the study team
- If you are eligible, you will be invited to complete a one-time survey with questions comparing different dementia treatment priorities.
- A member of the study team will walk you through the survey
- The survey will take 30-60 minutes
- The survey can be completed through Zoom video call or in-person
Each person who completes the study survey will be paid $40 for their time.
If you are interested in participating, please reach out to Maayra Butt (Clinical Research Coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-746-4921.