The Penn Memory Center is currently seeking the following people to join our multi-disciplinary team of health professionals:
Editorial Assistant (Temp position/internship)
The Penn Memory Center (PMC) and the Penn Healthy Brain Research Network (HBRN) Center are seeking an editorial intern to work on all aspects of communications within our community for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Working with the communications and marketing manager, the editorial intern will produce and/or edit articles, photos, and videos for the following products:
- The Penn Memory Center website (pennmemorycenter.org): focusing on news and events as well as clinical research taking place at Penn
- Making Sense of Alzheimer’s (makingsenseofalzhimers.org): a creative forum, a gallery of ideas, to help people better understand what it means to live with Alzheimer’s disease
- InSight: a print newsmagazine featuring research participants, news and events from PMC, and upcoming research opportunities
- E-Bulletin: a semi-weekly newsletter sent to patients, caregivers and friends of the Penn Memory Center
- Social Media: PMC and Making Sense each have a Facebook page and a Twitter account
This is a paid, part-time opportunity that would be ideal for a current student or recent graduate.
- Applicants must possess strong writing and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must have strong organizational skills and be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Familiarity with WordPress, MailChimp, InDesign, Photoshop, or Final Cut is a plus.
Interested applicants should send a resume and three samples of work to Communications and Marketing Manager Terrence Casey at email@example.com.
The Penn Memory Center is constantly seeking professionals who can demonstrate creativity, innovation, passion, teamwork, self-motivation, and commitment to advance our mission of treating Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Check back for any new Penn Memory Center openings.