Cognitive Comedy was created by local comedian Leah Lawler to teach long-form improv comedy to friends of the Penn Memory Center. Make new friends, learn the tenets of improv, try out some scene work, and improve listening, word association, and mood along the way. Get out of your own head and experience “group mind.”
- Saturday, July 1: noon to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, July 15: noon to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, July 29: noon to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 12: noon to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 19: noon to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 26: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Finale — Saturday, August 26: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Ralston Center, 3615 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, Pa.
Contact: Megan Fucci